The holidays are rapidly approaching and we all know what that means… holiday parties! We know your holiday party just wouldn’t be a success if someone wasn’t posting a TON of pictures on Instagram and Facebook for the whole world to envy over. However, in this day and age, a picture doesn’t just speak a thousand words, it lasts forever which is why we are LOVING these 19 Foolproof Beauty Tricks from Cosmopolitan Magazine to ensure all the pictures you’ll be taking this holiday season only capture your good side. Are you ready for your close up?
For more product recommendations, tips & access to exclusive promos:
Fixzit™+ blemish drying serum helps to fight against the ongoing conditions that can occur with blemished skin. Fortified with a potent, new encapsulated form of Vitamin A (Retinol) and combined with 2% Salicylic Acid, it exfoliates skin and helps to decongest pores. Fixzit™+ is also enriched with Azelaic Acid, from the potato tuber, which naturally brightens and assists in keeping the skin clear. Give your complexion a fresh, new start while also leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft.
Relax and exhale… finally a solution for that occasional third eye.
• Brightens and soothes as it minimizes breakouts.
• Absorbs sebum and gently exfoliates to decongest pores.
• Antimicrobial action combats the spread of breakout-causing bacteria.
• Reduces inflammation.
• Fades the visible redness of current and past blemishes.
• Helps restore a clear, even complexion.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types to reduce the appearance of breakouts and blemishes.
How To: Spot treat on blemished areas only.
For more skincare tips, product updates & access to exclusive promos:
We would like to welcome our newest addition to the SIRCUIT® family, Hollywood Beauty Bar! Located in the heart of Hollywood California, HBB offers a wide variety of services from custom SIRCUIT® facials, to waxing, tranquil massages and so much more. So, if you’re out and about hitting up all the Black Friday deals and looking for some extra pampering be sure to pop in and see our new friends at Hollywood Beauty Bar for your favorite SIRCUIT® Facial!
You probably associate clay masks with a thick formula that dries into a cracking, hard surface on your face. It might have delivered tighter, cleaner pores, but the tradeoff was dry, itchy skin—a bummer for any skin type.
At SIRCUIT® we are dedicated to providing results driven formulations that are safe for the skin and body because we believe that you don’t have to damage your skin to have beautiful skin.
Clarity™ broccoli sulfur mask is an absorbent Kaolin mask created especially to help clear problem skin prone to blemishes. Uniquely formulated with Broccoli and Sulfur, along with special Herbs and Organic Tea Tree Oil, including a host of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and anti-microbials that all help to fight against the ongoing conditions that can occur with problem skin but also provide antibacterial properties to help prevent future breakouts. And now SUPERCHARGED with a synergistic complex of skin clearing Totarol™ and L-limonene as well as the nutrient-rich Spirulina. Zinc Oxide was also added to assist with soothing and calming the skin. Now you can get the clear skin you need without the dryness and irritation! Get your skin in shipshape condition with this multi-tasking mask treatment.
Another reason to choose this non-drying clay mask? We’ve mentioned this before, but stripping the skin of oil can actually make your face overcompensate, producing even more sebum than it did previously. Instead, this mask balances oil production to a healthy level while drawing out impurities from pores. Trust me, your skin will thank you.
Are you ready for your close-up?
For more information on all SIRCUIT® products:
We would like to extend a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the GENLUX Magazine Model Search; Bekah Christiansen! Out of thousands of girls that applied; Bekah not only won the coveted spot but she also won an all expenses paid trip to Los Angeles, her very own photo shoot in the upcoming issue of GENLUX Magazine, a David Meister evening gown and attended her first red carpet event, the GENLUX Magazine issue launch party! Of course we couldn’t let the natural beauty visit Los Angeles without trying some of our fave SIRCUIT® products. Congratulations again to Bekah!
For more skincare tips, and product updates :
With the holidays fast approaching we know there will be lots of temptation from your Aunt May’s double chocolate chip cookies and fried pecan pie. And ok, we get it, it’s the holidays so why not indulge just a little bit, after all you’ve earned it right? We just don’t want you to go overboard with the ooey gooey mounds of ‘bad’ food so when you’re grazing the buffet table look out for the following 10 items. Not only are they super delicious but they are good for your waistline and even better for your skin! So go ahead grab a double dark chocolate chip cookie with walnuts and make your indulgence count!
- Raw almonds. The perfect anti-aging food, packed with protein, fiber and oleic fatty acids, the substance found in foods representative of the youth-preserving Mediterranean diet.
- Coconut. The flesh of this rich restorer contains good levels of phytosterols, zinc, and selenium help combat aging elements in the environment. Coconut oil has a great capacity to heal the digestive system and the skin. Medium chain fatty acids are particularly nourishing to the digestive system. As a general rule, when the digestive system is healthy, so is the skin.
- Dark Chocolate. Dark chocolate helps skin stay hydrated and protects skin from sun damage, and contrary to popular belief, chocolate does not cause acne. Before you make a mad dash to Godiva or Ghirardelli, however, keep in mind that the best kind of chocolate has a high flavanol content and should be at least 60 percent cacao.
- Walnuts. You don’t need to eat cupfuls of walnuts to enjoy their many benefits: smoother skin, healthy hair, brighter eyes, and strong bones. Get your daily dose of nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin E by eating a handful by themselves or throwing some in your salad, pasta, or dessert.
- Blueberries. Considered by many experts to be the highest food source of antioxidants, which target free radicals that can wreck havoc on skin cells. The antioxidants and phytochemicals (plant sources of nutrition) in blueberries neutralize DNA-damaging free radicals, reducing cell damage. When skin cells are protected from damage and disintegration, the skin looks younger for longer. Blueberries are also an excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber, vitamin C, manganese, Vitamin E and riboflavin.
- Green super foods. The rich color of dark leafy greens comes from the different carotenoids, or antioxidant chemicals, that protect the plant from UV damage. When you eat these intensely colored veggies, those same antioxidants can help protect you from sun damage and free radical damage inside the body that can lead to premature aging! Collard greens are full of chlorophyll and magnesium which help fight under eye circles and brighten overall skin tone, and arugula Vitamin A and sulfur. Arugula is an excellent source of two of the keys to gorgeous skin: Vitamin A and sulfur, as well as detoxifying chlorophyll. Spinach is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It’s loaded with lutein, which keeps your eyes healthy and sparkling. Spinach is also a good source of Vitamins B, C, and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Wild salmon. Wild salmon one of the best food sources for omega-3 fatty acids, which helps keep your skin supple and moisturized. Salmon also has selenium, a mineral that protects the skin from sun exposure. The Vitamin D in salmon keeps your bones and teeth strong and healthy!
- Tomatoes. The sauce and juice of tomatoes may help clear up acne because they contain Lycopene [the phytochemical that makes tomatoes red] which has been shown to help lower an acne-promoting hormone. Lycopene and other carotenoids found in orange to reddish-coloured fruits and vegetables can also help improve the skin’s antioxidant status which in return combat free radicals produced from excessive sun exposure.
- Sweet potatoes. They are a good source of Vitamin C. While most people know that Vitamin C is important to help ward off cold and flu viruses, few people are aware that this crucial vitamin plays an important role in bone and tooth formation, digestion, and blood cell formation. It helps accelerate wound healing, produces collagen which helps maintain skin’s youthful elasticity, and is essential to helping us cope with stress. It even appears to help protect our body against toxins that may be linked to cancer. Their rich orange colour indicates that they are high in carotenoids like beta carotene and other carotenoids, which is the precursor to Vitamin A in your body. Carotenoids help strengthen our eyesight and boost our immunity to disease, they are powerful antioxidants that help ward off cancer and protect against the effects of aging.