Well we have to say … we can’t get enough of Mama in Heels, the winner of POPSUGAR’s Top 25 Fashion and Beauty Moms! Want to learn more about her latest Retinol review, and why this Mom is gushing over SIRCUIT®’s retinol line-up including SIRCUIT® Savant, Infusion-A and Supernatural-A? Head over to her site for her quick lesson on how SIRCUIT®’s Iconic-A (the stabilized retinaldehyde ingredient), is perfect for those with retinol sensitivities. Trust us she explains it like a pro!
Big Congrats go out to Sara Turbeville of SKIN Santa Monica for being featured in THE ZOE REPORT! In her interview, Sara recommends X- Trap™+ be a part of your winter wardrobe! Thanks Sara, we sooo agree! Check out what she had to say about X -Trap™+ and how it will keep you glowing all year round! Besides giving you a gentle, thorough cleanse this one has spin trap which will capture and completely wash away all the dirty stuff! Head over to sircuitskin.com and stock up on this must have for winter and all year long. P.S. Who doesn’t love us some Rachel! Give us a call and we’ll hook ya up.
Genlux Beauty Profile - The Natural
Check out the latest Winter/Resort edition of Genlux to get a closer look at SIRCUIT® founder Michael Wolfgeher’s profile feature. Learn a little more about him including his passions, his success secrets, and personal background. We know all you SIRCUIT® fans will enjoy this rare glimpse into the man behind the brand!
To read the full feature, visit: http://sircuitskin.com/profile
Wake Up Your Mug with Immaculate Mist™+
Hey SIRCUIT® fans! Be sure to check out the latest edition of GQ Magazine featuring one of our best selling products, Immaculate Mist™+, as a key product to refresh and revitalize your skin after all those late nights and holiday parties!
“Sort of like washing your face in five seconds. This spray cools down flushed cheeks, fracks away excess oils, and disinfects the dirty stuff.”
If you’re not already familiar with this product (and trust us… you should be), Immaculate Mist™+ is our hydrating mist formulated with Chronocyclin, Resveratrol and Tea Tree Oil (just to name a few!) to refresh and soothe your skin while combating the spread of breakout- causing bacteria.
To read more: click here
Click here to stock up on your very own Immaculate Mist™+ before your next night out.
Beauty 911: What Are Your Breakouts Telling You?
Face mapping combines modern dermatology with ancient Chinese medicine. The idea is that there’s a correlation between your internal organs and different zones of your face.
Face mapping makes a lot of sense when you consider the fact that your skin is an organ too (the largest organ in your body, in fact). Besides just being an interesting topic, educating yourself about face mapping can actually help to clear up your skin. Once you’ve identified what’s causing your acne, it’s easier to prevent it. While some causes are unavoidable (monthly hormone swings, for instance), diet and lifestyle changes can definitely help to clear up your skin.
Without further ado, here are what your breakouts are telling you in five different zones of your face…
- Forehead. Breakouts across the forehead are often triggered by stress or sleep deprivation. Make sure to log 7 to 9 hours of beauty rest a night to keep your forehead clear.
- Above the brow. The area above the brow is affected by your immune system. Breakouts here tend to happen right before, after, or during a cold or flu. If you notice a breakout in this zone, slow down for a couple days, drink plenty of water and eat these 10 immune boosting foods.
- Between brows. Breakouts between the brows can be caused by overindulgence of unhealthy foods or a food allergy. Cutting back on sugar, dairy, rich foods, and alcohol can help clear up skin in this zone.
- Cheeks. Your cheeks are linked to your respiratory system. Smoking or breathing polluted air can cause breakouts here.
- Side of chin. The sides of your chin are affected by hormones. Breakouts here occur around the time of your period and happen on one side or another depending on which ovary is ovulating that month.
A little SIRCUIT® inSPAration to bring in the New Year!
We know you are enjoying your holiday season as much as we are, but while you are enjoying time with family, friends and your furry friends be sure to keep a watch out for these 26 common items that can be harmful to your pets.
Read more here: http://yhoo.it/1jBRByZ