Since its inception in 1979, The Skin Cancer Foundation has always recommended using a sunscreen with an SPF 15 or higher as one important part of a complete sun protection regimen. Sunscreen alone is not enough, however. Read our full list of skin cancer prevention tips and share them with your friends and family.
- Seek the shade, especially between 10 AM and 4 PM.
- Do not burn.
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths.
- Cover up with clothing, including a broad-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher every day. For extended outdoor activity, use a water-resistant, broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen to your entire body 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply every two hours or immediately after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Keep newborns out of the sun. Sunscreens should be used on babies over the age of six months.
- Examine your skin head-to-toe every month.
SIRCUIT® develops formulas utilizing the absolute newest breakthroughs in the fields of science, skin chemistry, and skin research. Reap the incredible benefits of Plant Stem Cells:
Gardenia Stem Cells - Collagen booster and helps to prevent collagen degradation; a highly effective MMPI. Try Dreamweaver™+.
Apple Stem Cells - Anti-aging, regenerating, and protective of skin’s stem cells. See the difference with Sircuit Agent™+.
Edelweiss Cell Culture - Anti-aging and firming; antioxidant activity; inhibition of collagenase and hyaluronidase; helps reduction of wrinkle depth by 15% of the eye contour area after 20 days. Revel in this with Revelation™.
Buddleja Stem Cells - Provides broad spectrum protection from photo-damage and oxidative stress; antioxidant; soothing; protects collagen. Experience a best-seller, Sircuit Addict™+.
To view all SIRCUIT®’s amazing skincare products, click here.
Although the “price” or offer may be tempting, please protect yourself by purchasing from only authorized SIRCUIT®SKIN product retailers and be aware of the following risks if you purchase SIRCUIT® Cosmeceuticals products from an unauthorized reseller:
- Products sold may be expired, used, discontinued, damaged, stolen or counterfeit.
- These products may not meet stringent U.S. safety standards and inspections or the requirements of certain international markets.
- These products will not be covered by SIRCUIT® Cosmeceuticals Inc. return policy.
- Despite promises of prompt shipping, there are often long delays between a credit card purchase and the date on which the merchandise is actually shipped. Contact with the seller may be difficult or impossible.
- Price may be inflated, incorrect, or changed after you place your order.
- Inferior product may be substituted for the listed SIRCUIT® Cosmeceuticals product.
Sunny days aren’t so glee-filled for the sensitive; even the tiniest amount of daylight exposes your skin to sensitizing UV rays. Ultraviolet light mutates proteins in the skin, which damages skin cells and causes a red, stinging reaction known as photosensitivity; which is why it is always recommend to wear a physical sun block, rain or shine. Unlike potentially irritating chemical UV absorbers such as PABA, benzophenones, and cinnamates, physical blocks contain zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, which play nice with fragile skin.
We like SIRCUIT Sol-Avert™ because not only is it formulated with Zinc Oxide for an SPF of 30 but it also contains Thiotaine; a natural antioxidant that helps to prevent damage caused by UV radiation and inhibits the production of Tyrosinase.
Sadly, the dark days of winter don’t offer much of a reprieve. Chilly dry air and gusty winds steal water from your skin, leaving it to dry out, crack, and turn red. “Fall and winter wreak havoc on skin, thanks to lower humidity,” explains Ellen Marmur, M.D., a dermatologist in New York City. (If you live in a climate where damp air prevails, your skin is less likely to become dry and itchy.) Slather on a night cream rich in ceramides and water retention properties to restore hydration and prevent moisture from further leaching out of your face and body.
SIRCUIT Cloud 9™ is loaded with hydrating and nourishing ingredients like Ceramide 3, AquaMAX, and MariMoist to keep the skin soft and supple. Apply the product right after you take a shower to maximize its absorption, and reapply throughout the day if needed.
See what the ultra fabulous Sarah Dubbledam has to say about her top 5 beauty obsessions. Celebrating her obsession (ours too) of green beauty products. To read her full list and see what else this busy woman is up to, go here.
You might also want to check out her new magazine, which looks incredible. Go to Darling Magazine here.
We haven’t said it in a while, but we want to make sure that all of our clients, big or small, understand how important they are to us. So thank you all for continuing to voice your opinions and providing us with spot on reviews that has been instrumental in the further development and steady growth of the company. Just know that we are committed to providing you with the best experience and the finest quality, most advanced skin treatment products available.
We know you have a choice and we’re happy you are choosing us.
Michael Wolfgeher | CEO
Suitable for all skin types and the perfect introduction to SIRCUIT®’s comprehensive range of multi-functional skin solutions.
Making skin care smarter since 2002 and “Green” since the beginning, our collection of trusted, anti-aging skin care treatments satisfies your savvy appetite for quality with ground breaking technologies not available in the “typical mainstream skin care” market. At SIRCUIT®SKIN, we give you the straight up facts, and list all of our ingredients proudly. Our formulas are specifically designed to help maintain your skin’s important moisture balance (pH), resulting in maximum skin protection and a more vibrant, youthful appearance. Also, be confident to know that all of these skin health treatments are super concentrated pure product, formulated without the use of parabens, fillers, artificial colors, or artificial fragrances, and of course, everything we do is cruelty free! Have fun and enjoy.
Now go wash your face!
7 piece essentials collection sample set includes:
• x-trap™+ | daily gentle face wash
• molecular mist™+ | hydrating moisture care
• white out™+ | daily under eye care
• day care™+ | protective day moisturizer
• sircuit addict™+ | firming anti-aging serum
• cloud 9™+ | intensely protective moisture creme
• sir activ™+ | zeolite invigorating scrub
- Since 2002, our formulas have been developed using an advanced molecular separation process called Chiral Technology.
- Unique and concentrated skin treatment products that work with the body’s natural pH and formulated with skin health (cell health) as the first priority.
- Instead of simply coating the skin with ineffective ingredients, our formulas are absorbed into the skin and work within the cell structure for optimal cell health.
- A commonsense, “be good to yourself” approach.
- Green and clean long before anyone believed it was important and without harmful chemical additives or fillers.
- SIRCUIT® has always been cruelty free, period!
- Balanced. Pure concentrated product, so each product lasts longer. (not watered down formulas) Because don’t you deserve a better value for your money?
- No sodium laurel sulfates.
- Always phthalate free.
- Free of artificial color and artificial fragrances.
- Complete and full transparency. We list ALL of our ingredients and technology proudly, so consumers (like you) know exactly what they are putting on their body.
To see all of our products go here: http://bit.ly/QkrT5E
For a free skin consultation go here: http://bit.ly/1lOZ4MD
Ask your skincare professional for a SIRCUITPRO smart peel and see for yourself what using Chiral technology can do for your skin.
If you’re ready and interested in becoming a SIRCUITPRO professional partner, please contact us here: http://bit.ly/1alteBL
ALYSIA REINER famous for her role on one of the most talked shows on television, “Orange is the new Black” tweeted out some major SIRCUIT love yesterday after receiving our very special earth day care package.
You gotta watch this show, she’s amazing and gorgeous too!
Climate change is a serious threat to the health and welfare of American families. EPA is taking common-sense action to reduce carbon pollution and promote a cleaner energy economy. Meanwhile, many families, communities, businesses, and states are taking action to reduce carbon pollution.
For Earth Month, we’re sharing 30 tips to help you act on climate. Help us spread the word! Share these tips with your friends and family on social media using the #ActOnClimate hashtag.
This Earth Month, let’s all commit to ourselves to act on climate.
Go to http://www.epa.gov/earthday/actonclimate/index.html for the top 30 easy tips that you can do to celebrate earth day, every day.
For more ways to support earth day go here:
Ultramarine blue, a pigment commonly found in eye shadow, can be a bit of a bully to sensitive skin. If it’s giving you the blues, find relief by using neutral eye shadow shades like beige or brown, which expose skin to fewer irritating chemical pigments. Also, “mica, a light-reflecting particle with chemical properties, is found in mineral makeup and bronzing powder, and it can be a big itch inducer,” says Zoe Draelos, M.D., a consulting professor of dermatology at Duke University School of Medicine.
Another culprit is bismuth oxychloride, a sheen enhancer that’s known to cause stinging. “Unfortunately, these ingredients are found in products we aggressively rub in with a brush, which exacerbates the irritation by pushing the product deep into the pores,” she says. Choosing liquid blushes, bronzers, and foundations (which aren’t brushed on) will keep your skin placated. So the next time you find yourself buying makeup, reach for cosmetics that are free of bad guys like fragrance, mica, and talc.
We also recommend cleaning those make-up brushes on a regular basis, but that should be a no-brainer. Right?
Visit sircuitskin.com for more sensitive skin tips and don’t forget to like us on Facebook. Thanks.