We would like to welcome our newest addition to the SIRCUIT® family, Hollywood Beauty Bar! Located in the heart of Hollywood California, HBB offers a wide variety of services from custom SIRCUIT® facials, to waxing, tranquil massages and so much more. So, if you’re out and about hitting up all the Black Friday deals and looking for some extra pampering be sure to pop in and see our new friends at Hollywood Beauty Bar for your favorite SIRCUIT® Facial!
You probably associate clay masks with a thick formula that dries into a cracking, hard surface on your face. It might have delivered tighter, cleaner pores, but the tradeoff was dry, itchy skin—a bummer for any skin type.
At SIRCUIT® we are dedicated to providing results driven formulations that are safe for the skin and body because we believe that you don’t have to damage your skin to have beautiful skin.
Clarity™ broccoli sulfur mask is an absorbent Kaolin mask created especially to help clear problem skin prone to blemishes. Uniquely formulated with Broccoli and Sulfur, along with special Herbs and Organic Tea Tree Oil, including a host of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and anti-microbials that all help to fight against the ongoing conditions that can occur with problem skin but also provide antibacterial properties to help prevent future breakouts. And now SUPERCHARGED with a synergistic complex of skin clearing Totarol™ and L-limonene as well as the nutrient-rich Spirulina. Zinc Oxide was also added to assist with soothing and calming the skin. Now you can get the clear skin you need without the dryness and irritation! Get your skin in shipshape condition with this multi-tasking mask treatment.
Another reason to choose this non-drying clay mask? We’ve mentioned this before, but stripping the skin of oil can actually make your face overcompensate, producing even more sebum than it did previously. Instead, this mask balances oil production to a healthy level while drawing out impurities from pores. Trust me, your skin will thank you.
Are you ready for your close-up?
For more information on all SIRCUIT® products:
We would like to extend a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the GENLUX Magazine Model Search; Bekah Christiansen! Out of thousands of girls that applied; Bekah not only won the coveted spot but she also won an all expenses paid trip to Los Angeles, her very own photo shoot in the upcoming issue of GENLUX Magazine, a David Meister evening gown and attended her first red carpet event, the GENLUX Magazine issue launch party! Of course we couldn’t let the natural beauty visit Los Angeles without trying some of our fave SIRCUIT® products. Congratulations again to Bekah!
For more skincare tips, and product updates :
With the holidays fast approaching we know there will be lots of temptation from your Aunt May’s double chocolate chip cookies and fried pecan pie. And ok, we get it, it’s the holidays so why not indulge just a little bit, after all you’ve earned it right? We just don’t want you to go overboard with the ooey gooey mounds of ‘bad’ food so when you’re grazing the buffet table look out for the following 10 items. Not only are they super delicious but they are good for your waistline and even better for your skin! So go ahead grab a double dark chocolate chip cookie with walnuts and make your indulgence count!
- Raw almonds. The perfect anti-aging food, packed with protein, fiber and oleic fatty acids, the substance found in foods representative of the youth-preserving Mediterranean diet.
- Coconut. The flesh of this rich restorer contains good levels of phytosterols, zinc, and selenium help combat aging elements in the environment. Coconut oil has a great capacity to heal the digestive system and the skin. Medium chain fatty acids are particularly nourishing to the digestive system. As a general rule, when the digestive system is healthy, so is the skin.
- Dark Chocolate. Dark chocolate helps skin stay hydrated and protects skin from sun damage, and contrary to popular belief, chocolate does not cause acne. Before you make a mad dash to Godiva or Ghirardelli, however, keep in mind that the best kind of chocolate has a high flavanol content and should be at least 60 percent cacao.
- Walnuts. You don’t need to eat cupfuls of walnuts to enjoy their many benefits: smoother skin, healthy hair, brighter eyes, and strong bones. Get your daily dose of nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin E by eating a handful by themselves or throwing some in your salad, pasta, or dessert.
- Blueberries. Considered by many experts to be the highest food source of antioxidants, which target free radicals that can wreck havoc on skin cells. The antioxidants and phytochemicals (plant sources of nutrition) in blueberries neutralize DNA-damaging free radicals, reducing cell damage. When skin cells are protected from damage and disintegration, the skin looks younger for longer. Blueberries are also an excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber, vitamin C, manganese, Vitamin E and riboflavin.
- Green super foods. The rich color of dark leafy greens comes from the different carotenoids, or antioxidant chemicals, that protect the plant from UV damage. When you eat these intensely colored veggies, those same antioxidants can help protect you from sun damage and free radical damage inside the body that can lead to premature aging! Collard greens are full of chlorophyll and magnesium which help fight under eye circles and brighten overall skin tone, and arugula Vitamin A and sulfur. Arugula is an excellent source of two of the keys to gorgeous skin: Vitamin A and sulfur, as well as detoxifying chlorophyll. Spinach is rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It’s loaded with lutein, which keeps your eyes healthy and sparkling. Spinach is also a good source of Vitamins B, C, and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Wild salmon. Wild salmon one of the best food sources for omega-3 fatty acids, which helps keep your skin supple and moisturized. Salmon also has selenium, a mineral that protects the skin from sun exposure. The Vitamin D in salmon keeps your bones and teeth strong and healthy!
- Tomatoes. The sauce and juice of tomatoes may help clear up acne because they contain Lycopene [the phytochemical that makes tomatoes red] which has been shown to help lower an acne-promoting hormone. Lycopene and other carotenoids found in orange to reddish-coloured fruits and vegetables can also help improve the skin’s antioxidant status which in return combat free radicals produced from excessive sun exposure.
- Sweet potatoes. They are a good source of Vitamin C. While most people know that Vitamin C is important to help ward off cold and flu viruses, few people are aware that this crucial vitamin plays an important role in bone and tooth formation, digestion, and blood cell formation. It helps accelerate wound healing, produces collagen which helps maintain skin’s youthful elasticity, and is essential to helping us cope with stress. It even appears to help protect our body against toxins that may be linked to cancer. Their rich orange colour indicates that they are high in carotenoids like beta carotene and other carotenoids, which is the precursor to Vitamin A in your body. Carotenoids help strengthen our eyesight and boost our immunity to disease, they are powerful antioxidants that help ward off cancer and protect against the effects of aging.
Looking for something to do this weekend? Daily Candy recommends heading over to Exhale® Mind Body Spa for their SIRCUIT® Smart Peel Facial featuring the Youth Accelerator Pro™+ l 20% pumpkin enzyme peel!
Youth Accelerator Pro™+is an all-natural pumpkin enzyme peel that’s rich in anti-aging and skin perfecting nutrients. This unique, professional strength formula contains powerful antioxidant properties that target the skin’s cell receptors, helping to minimize the free radical damage that can result in accelerated aging. The natural pumpkin enzymes also aid in exfoliating dead skin cells and impurities, while at the same time delivering vitamins and nutrients to the skin. Protein rich Albumen helps to condition the skin, ensuring it stays luscious and soft. The results? Younger, healthier looking skin and a more vibrant complexion.
Suitable for all skin types especially aging, oily and/or problem skin types and those with hyperpigmentation.
- Enzymes gently slough the buildup of dead skin cells.
- Stimulates new skin cell production for a renewed complexion.
- Imparts essential antioxidants to improve skin health.
- Combats congestion, blackheads and blemishes.
- Increases formation of collagen and elastin.
- Minimizes the effects of free radical damage.
- Decreases fine lines and improves skin texture.
To find an Authorized SIRCUIT® Spa in your area, Click Here
O.M.G.™+ serum has been SUPERCHARGED with a special encapsulated form of EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor), derived from yeast, for more effective delivery—making it even more potent and effective. EGF helps to increase the number of growth-factor receptors, which decrease as a result of aging, becoming the single most important substance for the development and maintenance of both the epidermis and dermis. We have also found that our EGF products work well at softening scar tissue. We enriched this special serum with revitalizing Echinacea Stem Cells for intense hydration and Green Tea, along with Spin Trap for added antioxidant benefits that will leave you looking sinfully sexy. Now made even better with the addition of the potent, anti-aging antioxidant R-Lipoic Acid, ensuring you step out in confidence with newfound hydration and rich radiance. Bestseller!
If serums could talk…we wouldn’t need to advertise!
- Triggers skin cell restoration, renewal, and growth.
- Increases natural production of collagen, hyaluronic acid, elastin, and fibroblasts.
- Repairs and reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and facial sagging.
- Increases epidermal thickness and strengthens skin elasticity and structure.
- Hastens blood vessel synthesis around skin injuries; heals without scars.
- Heightens moisture retention and improves skin’s radiance.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types, especially for those with aging and/or dehydrated skin and post-procedure.
What you put on your body is just as important as what you put in it. Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and it absorbs everything including toxins. If you are concerned about not eating unhealthy foods like trans fat, then you’ll definitely want to know which synthetic ingredients you should watch out for in the products you use.
Methyl, Propyl, Butyl and Ethyl Parabens: Used as a preservative to inhibit microbial growth and extend shelf life. Unfortunately, it can cause allergic reactions and skin rashes. Preliminary research found parabens in human breast cancer tumors.
Diethanolamine (DEA), Triethanolamine (TEA): These are used as foaming agents, but can cause allergic reactions, eye irritation, and dryness of the hair and skin. DEA and TEA are toxic if absorbed into the body over a long period of time, and are associated with cancer in lab animals.
Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea: Often used as preservatives, the American Academy of Dermatology has found these chemicals to be a primary cause of contact dermatitis (irritation caused by foreign substance). Both these chemicals release formaldehyde, which can be toxic.
Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate: This is a cheap, harsh detergent used in many shampoos for its ability to cleanse and foam. Often derived from petroleum, it causes eye irritation, dry scalp, skin rashes and other allergic reactions. Be on the lookout for pseudo-natural products that list this ingredient with the phrase “comes from coconuts” - it’s still bad for you.
Petrolatum: Also known as petroleum jelly, this is a mineral oil derivative that can clog your pores. This in turn disrupts your body’s natural ability to moisturize its own skin, leading to dryness and chapping. Manufacturers use it because it’s really inexpensive.
Want to know what else you should avoid? Then read more
Propylene Glycol: Ideally this is a vegetable glycerin mixed with grain alcohol, both of which are natural, but it’s usually made from synthetic chemicals. It has been known to cause hives and eczema. Beware of related chemicals labeled PEG and PPG.
PVP/VA Copolymer: A petroleum-derived chemical that’s used in hair styling products and some cosmetics. Considered toxic since if inhaled, it can damage the lungs.
Stearalkonium Chloride: This toxic chemical was designed by the fabric industry for use as a fabric softener. Companies use it in hair conditioners and lotions because it’s much cheaper than natural conditioning ingredients such as proteins.
Synthetic Colors: Labeled as FD&C or D&C and followed by a number, these make products look pretty but can be carcinogenic.
Synthetic Fragrances: Labeled simply as “fragrance,” there’s no way to tell what chemicals are actually in the product. People can get headaches, dizziness, rashes, and respiratory problems from them. People may also experience hyper-pigmentation, which means this chemical may cause brown spots to form on your skin.
We breathe it, drink it and use it to save lives, but did you know that oxygen can help erase years of damage from your skin and keep it looking healthy, smooth and radiant?RejuvenOx®, a member of the Perfluorocarbon (PFC) family, is a non-hazardous, colorless and odorless material with a high capacity to transport gases and increase moisture levels in skin, promoting skin respiration and hydration, and the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally PFCs have been investigated for biomedical applications since the early 1960’s, in areas such as accelerated wound repair by the military, due to their excellent biocompatibility and their ability to carry high levels of gases, in particular oxygen.
Following extensive research RejuvenOx® was proven to increase the oxygen content of the skin, which in turn aids in rapidly healing damaged tissue and minimizing scarring. It also encourages the skin to produce elastin and collagen, which plumps and smoothes the skin minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. RejuvenOx® further aids in skin hydration and increases circulation, feeding the skin essential nutrients to help prevent damage from free radicals. At the same time RejuvenOx® allows the skin to breathe and self regulate in polluted environments, it does not clog pores, and does not interfere with the normal functions of the skin such as perspiration or maintenance of pH barriers. RejuvenOx® provides an instant refreshing effect to the skin because of its emollient properties, and offers an incredibly smooth and soft feel to the final product.
In keeping with the SIRCUIT® standard of offering results driven, ingredient intelligent products we formulated our Day Care™+, Molecular Mist™+ and Nineoneone™ serum with RejuvenOx® to increase the skins oxygen supply and aid in wound healing and the smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles! Now that’s something to celebrate!!
"Originally, I ordered The 7 Essentials sample collection, because I wanted to try out the products before spending the money on full size products (this brand is a bit pricey so it may not work for everyone). The X-Trap+ was just 1 of the 7 products.
I always get out of the shower looking like I have two fresh black eyes due to my mascara running down from the water. Products I was using before were just not removing the left over makeup. It’s annoying to have to get out of the shower and then use a makeup remover wipe to remove the left over makeup, when I just scrubbed and cleaned my skin. Sure it only takes a few seconds, but 1. I have yet to find safer option for makeup remover wipes and 2. I don’t want to have to do extra once I am out of the shower. Maybe that doesn’t annoy some of you, but it did me so I was looking for a facial wash that cleansed my skin and also removed ALL of my makeup in one step. Well, X-Trap+ did just that!
I really love this face wash, because it is so gentle and okay to use daily. My skin doesn’t feel dried out after I use it, and my skin is free of all makeup which to me is awesome! This is just a well rounded face wash that does everything I want and need it to do.
I’m sure if you’re use to buying drug store removers, the price looks a bit steep. Though, you get 4oz of product, and only need a small dab of product each time you wash. I definitely recommend this face wash! I will be repurchasing it!”
Thanks Emily for this glowing review! To check out her full post on our X-Trap™+ l daily gentle face wash, Click Here
For more information on how you can help support MOvember, Click Here
For product updates, skincare tips and access to exclusive promos: